mardi 6 mai 2014

Hindsight..............



Thirty years ago when I used to truffle the flea markets and village vide greniers in Provence I used to come home with crate upon crate of these old insect catchers.







I thought nothing of the huge piles of amethyst and clear wavy glass bells I came home with. If only I had known that today I would be over the moon just to find two clear ones
But then hindsight is such a wonderful thing!

Being listed tonight....

A la prochaine mes belles.....
xxx

2 commentaires:

  1. Too posh for me! What's wrong with a used jam-jar with a spoon-full left in it, with a couple of inches of water and some holes in the lid? Works for me - in the UK, but those b****y hornets around the house in France just laugh at them! Oh well...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have one I think they are fun to have, Have never used them.I have bought things from you it is nice to have from french . Been to Europe not much in french .Hope you come and visit and leave a comment. Laura

    RépondreSupprimer