mercredi 17 novembre 2010

Heaven........................I`m in heaven...............

Today was divine.....simply divine. I saw so much wonderful brocante I don`t know where to start describing it to you so you`ll just have to look for yourself. ( If you want to look closer just click on the photos and they will enlarge). We have just got home and the car was so packed with treasures that you could hardly see tartelette on the back seat, I had two cast iron urns under my legs in the front and a lap full of bags!!!  I need my bed!!!!



4 commentaires:

  1. Oh my goodness did you find a goldmine!! Give that sweet Angel Tartelette LoveLoves from me!
    Warmest Big Hugs!!!
    XOXOO

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Here...let me take that box of linens out of your hands...that should relieve you somewhat... ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I will take the rest ! lovely, lovely things !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the blue- green with cream wall panels, each one is perfect for a rose painting! Thanks for sharing , Christie

    RépondreSupprimer