jeudi 16 mai 2013

A new service?


As I sat replying to emails in the warm sunlight flowing into the cuisine this morning two chattering swallows flew in through the door.

Charles le Baron du Breuil thought his breakfast had arrived and panic followed! I pressed a quick " send" on my email and then rushed to open the windows.

The swallows were panicking and fluttering against the windows ( pooing as they went!!) and Charles was leaping like a lunatic with his claws out.

I managed to get them both out safely and went back to my emails ignoring the dirty looks from Charles!

Then I looked at what I had sent!

The email was a lady asking me if I posted items to the USA. I had replied " Yes, we WHIP internationally".

A new service perhaps?!!!

A la prochaine mes belles
xxxx


1 commentaire:

  1. hahahahaha too funny. Don't be surprised if you get a lot of requests...just sayin'

    RépondreSupprimer