vendredi 12 septembre 2014

A huge relief...

                                   



It has been a frantic couple of days as my beloved Sir Digbert Fanshaw Brownshaw had to have surgery.

At 14 years old there was a risk for him but it had to be done.

Needless to say I cried all the way to the surgery to deliver him, cried all day he was away and then cried with relief when we collected him! Yes I know........get a grip woman!



He is full of stitches but so perky you wouldn`t believe!

That`s my boy.

Have a wonderful weekend mes belles.

I have a house call to do that promises to be full of treasures....I shall keep you posted/

A la prochaine

xxxx

3 commentaires:

  1. From one dog mom to another, I GET IT. We love our fur babies. Feel better Sir Digbert!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It is awful when our fur babies are suffering. You must be so relieved that he has come through surgery so well. Wishing him a very speedy recovery. Two licks and a few snuffles from my two dogs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have your chicken chews packed in my bag sweet boy diggie .I will have your mama bring them for you along with a big kiss. I will see you in the spring time xxoo tartlet

    RépondreSupprimer