vendredi 15 octobre 2010

Get a shovel and dig me out............................

Yes! I know I am quiet but I am so busy you wouldn`t believe! I am working my way through the old  house clearance packages and have started to list it all in my auctions now. I am also trawling through all my bags of treasures to see what to take to "Vintage in the Village Hall" in November. I have had some lovely messages from buyers who have been with me for over 10 years via Ebay and they are coming to meet me face to face....Heavens...haircut, facelift, bumlift, Botox .... everything-lift required.
 I do confess that when the summer brocantes are on I buy everything in sight and store it away for the winter months when there are no street fairs. There are also boxes and bags packed away all collected through my 25 years or so of trawling for French treasures. ( Ouch........I am SO old!!) Sometimes , after a weekend of brocanting it all comes home and goes straight into a packing box so it`s been quite nice to see what I had forgotten about!!!
I had completely forgotten this divine Toile de Jouy.......................
and this delicious 19th Century Ex Voto in a tole frame............................

So, bear with me whilst I am having a mad sort out!  Have a wonderful weekend, there is a small brocante locally tomorrow so I shall be off early......................huh?.....what do you mean? ....yes....I know I already have box upon box but hey.......enough shabby chic is never enough!!!!

2 commentaires:

  1. Just realised where you are going in Dorset. I used to live at Hillbutts-just across the road from Pamphill in a lovely thatched cottage. Is the Vines Pub still going - spent many a happy hour in there!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ooh...toile and hearts....my two favourite things...
    Julie x

    RépondreSupprimer