lundi 25 avril 2011

From the boudoir of the Countess...........

Brocanting this morning was simply divine!!! Wonderful warm sunshine and fabulous finds. From the boudoir of a Count and Countess two fabulous monogrammed sheets with their crown of aristocracy......
A couronne crown of aristocracy for Le Comte or La Comtesse always has nine points..................

Who could fail to slumber in such regal sheets of the finest linen?
How I love the brocantes!!!

7 commentaires:

  1. very informative, "let them eat cake!"
    he he!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a spectacular find! I bet you almost peed a little bit when you found these!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ooh Shirley I'm very envious!
    I would have snatched those exquisite sheets up too.
    Wish I was in France for the brocante season, in past years I've enjoyed browsing the ones close to where my daughter lives in Burgundy - always a fun outing!
    Hugs
    Shane

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Yonks................actually it was quite alot!!!!
    xxxxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh Shirley, to sleep in those wonderful sheets...I would have delusions of grandeur!
    What a fabulous find....
    Julie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Absolutely beautiful sheets, what a fantastic find. I am looking forward to meeting you at Vintage at The Village Hall and can't stop thinking about the lovely beehive you are bringing.....although with 6 Pugs keeping bees is probably not a good idea! Have a great week.
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I would'nt be able to scoff chocolate in bed with those posh sheets! Abby x

    RépondreSupprimer