Pages

www.simply-chateau.com

mardi 28 août 2012

Mes Dames, Monsieurs, Ladies and Gentlemen

It gives me great pleasure on behalf on myself, me, moi , Mark, Charles le Baron du Breuil and Sir Digbert Fanshaw Brownshaw to declare my chandelier .....................................







finally.........................




......LIT!!!!

May Gawwwwwd bless her and all who sit underneath her!!!

9 commentaires:

  1. Flipping ada, that's beautiful!
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. This room is going to be so posh I won`t be able to go in it soon!!!

      Supprimer
  2. Better get myself round to see it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is bloomin posh! Love it! x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I know............I know...........I might have to wash my neck if this carries on!!
      xxx

      Supprimer
  4. Just don't get Delboy to clean it!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I am missing a chandelier that looks just like that.Booutfull.

    RépondreSupprimer