vendredi 22 juin 2012

Aller au dodo..............

I love the French word "DODO"


"Aller au dodo" means "go to bye-byes".


I found this wonderful advertisement in an old theatre programme dated 1912.



The latest design "DORBIEN" combinations for children!!


What do you wear when you are "pret au dodo"?


Bon weekend mes belles


xx


4 commentaires:

  1. What do I'm wearing for a "grand dodo" ???? Preferable nothing....:)in summer of course. But in general nice old French linen chemises.

    lovely post, made me smile!

    Greetings from the Perigord,
    karin

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Karin
      Its so wet up here at the moment I think I need to go to dodo in flippers!
      Have a great weekend
      Shirley

      Supprimer
  2. It's wonderful to think you can have a peaceful night at the theatre if you put your kid in a Dorbien! Whose looking after the kids?

    How are yo ShIrl, staying busy. Found any perfume for me :-)
    Di
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Di
      Who needs a nanny when you`ve got a Dorbien? Must come with a muzzle as well?
      No perfumes as yet but I will keep looking! We have sunshine...............at last!!
      xx

      Supprimer