vendredi 1 février 2013

A rose tinted day.............


Nothing can upset me today...........everything is wonderful!




It may be lashing with rain and blowing a gale.....but the day is glowing rose pink for me! 





At 9am this morning I was standing, umbrella in hand, at the bottom of the marble steps that lead up to the surgeons office,  rain lashing, grey skies, - and feeling heavy hearted preparing to meet my doom!! I forced myself to climb to his door.

He looked at the notes in my file, examined me and shook his head. My heart hit the floor. So this was it. He was going to give me the date of the fated day and there was to be no escape for me.

He looked me in the eye and said " Madame, there is no need for an operation. All is being controlled by your medication. We will simply monitor you regularly".

Well, what can I say? I almost felt like jumping on to his desk, pulling my dress above my head and performing the can can!!!

I had to giggle when, in his best English, he said that I would have to be tested to see if the menopause had 'been installed'! I had visions of a little white van arriving with two men in overalls with a tool kit to fit it!!

So.............. I skipped back down those marble steps like Ginger Rogers. 
Grey sky? What grey sky? Everything is rosy pink today.


Rose pink with an even rosier pink hue!!

With pink lustres !



Have a wonderful weekend mes belles.................I certainly will!!
A la prochaine
xxx

7 commentaires:

  1. So happy for you Shirley, two good prognosis in as many days. Yahoooooo!
    Di
    xxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ooh, that is awesome!! Woo Hoo!! Do the happy dance!! Good news, for sure. xoxoxoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dear Shirley,
    I am soooo happy that you don't have to have the operation! Now on to the next sale!!!!!!!!
    Peace & plenty,
    Sher

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello Shirley

    That is wonderful news and no doubt you are over the moon. Celebrate

    Helenx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Congratulations! Good news and all that pink beauty in one day would make anyone happy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Fantastic news for you, I am so happy for you, you must be relieved.
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. well done girl, really thrilled for you xxxx I know that feeling love and hugs Linda

    RépondreSupprimer