lundi 18 mars 2013

Le Taupier

There is a tiny cottage tucked away down a winding track at the edge of our village. There is a little hand made sign attached to a pole that says "MONSIEUR LEBRUN TAUPIER". I have never seen anyone there but there is a thin wisp of smoke that comes from the chimney.

But a " taupier"......a mole catcher!!

 
I wonder if he looks like this and does he wear moleskin trousers too?
 
Those little furry taupes need to get their " lunettes" on and avoid him!
 
 
A demain mes belles
xxx

2 commentaires:

  1. Wonder what he looks like?! Didn't think there were still mole catchers.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Shirley, you always make me laugh. I love your posts. That mole is too much! Can you imagine finding one like that?

    Thank you for the laugh, I seriously need it today.

    RépondreSupprimer