mardi 5 mars 2013

What`s on the menu?



I am sorting through a petite attic clearance which was a very welcome surprise to say the least!!

So I have some very gorgeous treasures to list this week and there is quite a mix!


I found a collection of old menus wrapped in tissue. All from the 1880s onwards and all totally divine! Who could resist an invitation to dinner with such delicieux invitation?

 
 
But my favourite must be Mademoiselle Bumble bee. Can bees wear a corseted bodice I wonder?
 
 
 
 

I love this seaside scene.


And this quirky card is such fun....a petit monsieur in the clutches of a lobster!


 And lobster didn`t even feature on this menu!!

A la prochaine mes belles
xx

1 commentaire:

  1. Oh Miss Shirley you always have amazing treasures.I always bid but they get away from me.~Kim

    RépondreSupprimer