Pages

www.simply-chateau.com

samedi 10 août 2013

Cup cake heaven!!!

During our recent stay in London we had the time to stroll through Belgravia looking at how the other half live and then I could see it in the distance: a Paris pink delight calling me!


Well.... what can I say? Heaven may be an understatement once you have visited Peggy Porchen`s cup cake shop!

First dilemma....sit inside or out? It was a breathtakingly sunny day but then the inside of that paradise is soooo beautiful!! The interior won!


Second  dilemma. Which cupcakes to order? We went for a red velvet and a chocolate heaven.

Third dilemma. Would it seem too greedy to order again? I decided it would not be -  and bought a box to take home for Miss Frou Frou, hoping that they would survive the journey home!


You have heard the saying " Like a kid in a toy shop"? Well....this was definitely a case of  "simply- chateau in a sugar brocante"!



And then........... I saw their wonderful range of bespoke wedding cakes...



A range of the most beautiful confections I have ever seen.

So, mademoiselles, here is the plan. I don`t care who you choose, even if you hate him, but we need a Simply-Chateau wedding! If you are single I would ask  that you look to your right  and propose to the first man you see.....and then........we can order the fabulous cake!!!

I did ask Mark if we could buy the bijou apartment above the shop but his reply was a firm "non"! "This is Belgravia dahhhhhhling....it will be a couple of million at least!".

So I shall simply console myself with the brochure......


....whilst I await one of you to find a husband. He may be unsuitable, ugly, rude ,obnoxious, half your age, three times your age, barely alive - who cares-  but, as long as he has a pulse, it will do. Just put it out of your mind and think of the cake!

I shall fuel my addiction with the Peggy Porshen book!


A la prochaine, mes belles!
xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire