mardi 6 août 2013

Faded floral....so delicieux....

How often do we find genuine period faded florals now? Not very often at all! I was over the moon to truffle this.


 
 
I have two large panels to list next week but first I have to live with it for a little while!!

A la prochaine
xx

3 commentaires:

  1. How beautiful Shirley, I dream of fabrics like this unfortunately they very very quickly race out of my price range, but I so love to see them on your ebay and I am thrilled for the winners, they must have fabulous windows ha ha xxxx
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous Shirley, and I agree, so hard to find nowadays. I still have a couple of pieces of faded floral fabric that I bought from you yonks ago and I can't pluck up the courage to do anything with them I just gaze adoringly at them and put them back in my stash! Hope your pulled muscles are getting better.
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. lovely....I would be thrilled to find that.

    RépondreSupprimer