lundi 5 août 2013

Just a little furtive....



 I have pulled muscles in my side and I still have no idea how I did it - but, three weeks later, it is still incredibly painful.


Today we nipped into town to post off some parcels and I decided that I could no longer wear my  bra; the bottom band pressed too much on my sore side. Unfortunately for me I am too well endowed to go without some form of support!



So....off we went hunting for a granny bra! Big enough to offer at least some support and with no underwires  - it had to be as soft as possible.

Well ,what can I say? What an array of the plainest, huge boulder holders the Normandy grannies must be wearing!!!!





I tried one and woooooooooooo........... instant relief! We left the shop with the new comfort model in a bag and I couldn`t wait to get it back on and relieve the pain.


So we drove and parked up at the back of the supermarket and some distance away from other parked cars. To say we must have looked furtive was an understatement whilst I was  wriggling to get my arms out of my shirt and change below my buttoned top. I must have looked like a couple of 'petites enfants' fighting in a sack!

As we left the car park I saw the sign......."The car park is under video surveillance at all times".



Oh please....do not let me end up on You tube!

A la prochaine mes belles
xxx

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh how funny...ya just never know who's watching!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. you always give me such a laugh Shirley....scanning youtube as i write!!! x

    RépondreSupprimer