vendredi 12 août 2011

F. MILLOT EAU DE COLOGNE FROM PARIS.............

I recently found these old, unopened boxes of eau de cologne  made by F. Millot of Paris. Still tied around with string they are so simply wrapped - the essence called 'PRIMIALE AMBREE'.

Not just a plain brown box with a little paper label like the fragrances of today!!! 





I think they are probably 1920s; what do you think?

At the bottom of this page in the music box click on the video link to watch a clip from " Marie Antoinette". Look at the shoes....................silk shoes............!!!

4 commentaires:

  1. Will you be listing these? I want one!
    Di :-)
    Di
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Di
    I have listed them tonight!!
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous finds, they could be 20's or slightly earlier? Sorry to have missed you again! Lizzie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you so very much for your kind words.. I will trust in our Lord and not worry about the gallbladder surgery.. (smiles)

    I am so happy you stopped by my blog for a visit.. Bless you..

    I adore your beautiful vintage treasures and am your newest follower..

    RépondreSupprimer