dimanche 14 août 2011

The new resident at the chateau!

It looks as if I have a new pet!! This little critter has been sunbathing all day in the windowbox!!


Hope Charles  le Baron du Breuil doesn`t find him!!

5 commentaires:

  1. Oh it looks like a salamander we use to have these here in Oregon when I was young but haven't seen one forever.Hope your on the mend~Cheers Kim

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello! I have been away for a week and decided to just be with my family! I am so sorry that you ended up in the hospital for so long! I hope that you are feeling better!

    I love your treasures! I am in love with the table from the butcher?

    This little skinl, I do not like. We have those here and they creep me out!

    Get well soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. He looks like he's in the middle of a salad, maybe a little balsamic!
    :-)
    Di
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Di...you are quite wicked!! I have called him Larry!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hellooooooooooo!! Thank you for your comment Shirley, I have REALLY missed you too. Lots to catch up on and a post to write with my news and latest purchases (I LOVE the little glass domes you sent me... wonderful!!). It looks like you are back on good form after your op, so sorry to read about your hospital stay, it sounded very painful :( Take care xxxxxxxx Abby

    RépondreSupprimer