vendredi 19 août 2011

Roofing in the buff!!

My office roof is going on as we speak and heavens its hot here!! This photograph looks as if Jaques is roofing in the buff!!




He is wearing shorts......honest!!!

9 commentaires:

  1. Did you go up the ladder to make sure?
    Julie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Tracey - you're insatiable! Wasn't holding Sean Bean's sword enough for you?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh yes!, Shirl did I ever tell you about that?! Michael says that I have told everyone else (many times)!
    T x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. TRACEY...............no tell me more....I missed the one about Sean Bean and his sword!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I had to enlarge the photo just to make sure!!
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. see what you mean...ooh ere misses xx

    RépondreSupprimer