mercredi 14 mars 2012

Faded memories...........

I found this wonderful old family photograph album at the brocante....................

I cannot resist old photograph collections. Special days in someones life captured ...full of silent memories. I always think it is quite poignant that those memories should end up for sale.

The old photographs all date from the late 1800s and run through to the early 1900s. Over 100  in all and such a wonderful glimpse of a more elegant era.

Just a few of my favourites............











I have listed the album in my auctions today. I so hope it finds a good home!

Bonsoir mes belles.......

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh these photos are gorgeous, theres something about these photo albums, such a shame they end up in a box, my daughter calls they lost souls floating around. Julie xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm afraid to go to your shop because I know I will want it!!!! I adore photos as this.
    Great find, Shirley.

    RépondreSupprimer