jeudi 4 octobre 2012

Happiness is.................

Happiness is....................




Finally moving into my newly renovated studio ( which was the chateau pig pen!!) and getting to truffle through my own treasures instead of other peoples for a change!!


I wonder how long it will all stay so neatly folded?!!

A la prochaine mes belles
Bisoux
xxxx

5 commentaires:

  1. Oh my! I'm so jealous of your stash. And your pig-sty. And your chateau...but most of all I envy your energy and drive to have pursued your dream and seen it come true. One day I'll ring the bell on the gate and ask for a guided tour!Cx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. C.....you are always welcome..the kettle will be on!! Ring us next time you are here
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Supprimer
  2. Have fun truffling through all your treasures, I bet you will find things you had forgotten about. Looking forward to seeing more pics please. Have a great weekend.
    Love
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I have found things I don`t even remember buying....I think someone arrived in the night and left some bin liners!!! It is so nice to finally have a place to keep all my stock, I do confess that we have been falling over it all around the house for the last 3 years!!
      Hope your weather is better than ours is lashing down!
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Supprimer
  3. How wonderful, all your stock in one place. Enjoy your space and if it gets messy, so what! That's life.

    RépondreSupprimer