mercredi 3 octobre 2012

Pied a terre.............

This sweet old farmhouse has just come up for sale close by.



The old owner was born there and so was her mother and grandmother before her. So sad that there is no one to carry on the family line there.



But at 110,000 euros ( about £88,000 or $142,000) it is quite a snip as it has a lot of land too.



Some sweet outbuildings too.

I wonder if the new owner will keep the place in their family line for so long? I do hope so as it is looking so sad and dejected now it is empty.

A la prochaine mes belles
xx


6 commentaires:

  1. Oh it's so sweet!!!I would buy it quickly!!

    have a nice day

    Stefy

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I see such great potential for this property, oh, I wish I could purchase it. I'm dreaming once again of living in France.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am trying not to look at it everytime I pass.....we already have enough work here!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So Dreamy! What a great price too if I only had the $$$ laying around it could be mine.Sounds to have such a long history of family too, very nice~Cheers Kim

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. How sweet. Please keep us updated as any other homes come up for sale in your area. I keep thinking of how lovely it would be to live in France.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    RépondreSupprimer