dimanche 14 octobre 2012

Still incommunicardo and the water is rising......



Still no phone here so yet another visit to the patisserie to use their Wi-Fi hot spot......................hot not only for the connection but also their range of gateaux!!

Tough being without a phone and having to replace it with cake!! We have been promised a repair by Tuesday.....so tomorrow will be mousse au chocolat!!

Not sure if I can cope with the stress of this daily patisserie choice!!

Whilst it continues to lash down with rain and the waters rise closer to the chateau daily, I shall start the ark construction soon.
A demain mes belles
xxxx

3 commentaires:

  1. As I read your post, I am reminded of the expression "Too much of a good thing is good for nothing"

    Hope the rains lessen and the water subsides
    Helen

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My, that image is frightening, all that water.
    Rain Rain go away!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yikes! I hope the rain stops soon and the phone works again.....Although that daily trip to the patisserie would make the pain a little easier to bear *winks* Vanna

    RépondreSupprimer