dimanche 14 octobre 2012

Still incommunicardo and the water is rising......

Still no phone here so yet another visit to the patisserie to use their Wi-Fi hot not only for the connection but also their range of gateaux!!

Tough being without a phone and having to replace it with cake!! We have been promised a repair by tomorrow will be mousse au chocolat!!

Not sure if I can cope with the stress of this daily patisserie choice!!

Whilst it continues to lash down with rain and the waters rise closer to the chateau daily, I shall start the ark construction soon.
A demain mes belles

3 commentaires:

  1. As I read your post, I am reminded of the expression "Too much of a good thing is good for nothing"

    Hope the rains lessen and the water subsides

  2. My, that image is frightening, all that water.
    Rain Rain go away!

  3. Yikes! I hope the rain stops soon and the phone works again.....Although that daily trip to the patisserie would make the pain a little easier to bear *winks* Vanna