samedi 3 septembre 2011

Get a grip woman!

There is no sign of the cockateil  today even though I stood outside and called him (like a demented idiot) for a good half an hour! I hope he has found a safe place and not been eaten by the many birds of prey here on the marsh.


I spent today adding some more treasures for the brocante sale and then like an idiot ( for the second time today !) I actually published the list instead of saving it. I checked to see what would happen if I deleted it - would I be able to publish it again on the 14th? No.... I discovered it would be completely deleted! So after all my time spent photographing it will have to stay there as a taster until the brocante day on the 14th!

Note to self......................get a grip woman!!!

Note to daughter Frou Frou.....the latest impression you do of me along the lines of " Is it hot in here or is it me? What did I come in here for?".........................not funny madamoiselle!! Menopausal?....moi?....absolutely not!!!

Bon weekend mes belles!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 commentaires:

  1. Oh dearest mama.." is it hot in here..is is me or is it you...who am i? where am i?"
    "mama why are you in the shed?" she responds with.." i thought it was the freezer"
    love you froufrou xxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Never mind ... we all have those "little moments"! Hope the bird has found its way home.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am always saying that Shirley "is it hot in 'ere". I find it's usually me!

    What I would do is just copy and paste into a new post - works a charm, then you can delete the old one.

    Di
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I know the feeling and I have been saying it since I was 32...now at 44 I am convinced my internal temperature has risen by at least 10 degree.

    I am so looking forward to your sale!

    RépondreSupprimer