mardi 17 juillet 2012

Le petit oiseau...

There is a wonderful little stone hole in the side of the old barn that is rapidly becoming our new salon sitting room........................so pretty from outside but what to do inside?



I knew that I had truffled out this divine old stained glass panel for something!


I took this photograph at the end of the day so I know it will be delicieux in the early morning light.


Every day a little more comes together and I know it will have been worth the wait!


A la prochaine mes belles
bisous


xxx

2 commentaires:

  1. I am really excited for you and can't wait for your photos when finished. You have only ever shown little bits of work in progress. I am looking forward to the finished article. Well done!
    Di
    Xxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Di
      The fireplace goes up at the end of the week then the new log burner goes in. its getting exciting now!
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Supprimer