lundi 26 juillet 2010

Flower pot?

Walked down to the end of the garden and crossed the stream onto the marsh..............................

Managed to get past hundreds of leaping bright green frogs without squashing any who took refuge in the amazing tiny white flowers that seem to have sprung up in the night................

I wanted to take a look at the large chimney on the left side of the chateau. We paid a small fortune to the only monsieur we could find with a long enough ladder to reach our tall pointed roof.......

We paid him the equivalent of a small armoire to climb the tiles to remove all of the plants growing from the chimney!!! I think he needs to come back!!!

Yesterday the brocante was simply divine. One of those days when you simply fall over treasures one after another. I absolutely adore this huge old hand blown glass jar filled with fluffy artichoke seeds and feathers

I`m going to keep it for a while before I list it.................my excuse is that it would be a nightmare to post.

The seeds catch the light and give a wonderful amber glow. I wonder who took the time to collect each one and place them so lovingly in that thick wavy glass?


a la prochaine mes belles.....................

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire