mardi 23 avril 2013

Recovery by chocolate!!

I am recovering at home after an operation yesterday and was feeling quite sorry for myself when the postman arrived with a huge padded envelope addressed to me.

All it had on the back was the word "ENJOY" and inside, with no message or note, was a HUGE block of Dairy Milk chocolate and a matching shopping bag

I instantly didn`t feel so sorry for myself at all!!

An enormous thankyou to the mystery sender and to everyone for the wonderful messages.

A la prochaine mes belles

xxxx







9 commentaires:

  1. Oh Shirley - didn't know you had been under the knife. So sorry. I would gladly have sent you chocolate had I known. I expect you've heard that anti-biotics are becoming impotent due to overuse. So chocolate is our only hope!

    Wishing you a speedy recovery, Cx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have a fairy godmother! How lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sending you speedy recovery wishes! Get well, rest a lot and eat lots of chocolate. Keep in touch, though, I don't laugh much without your stories. I truly don't.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Maureen - who are you calling a fairy???
    Get well soon, Shirley and I'm glad that the timing worked so well!
    Len

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Len..............can`t speak with my mouth full!!!

      Supprimer
  5. Hope everything is OK and you are on the mend. That chocolate will certainly help...purely medicinal of course.
    Love
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Dear Shirley,
    Wishing you the speediest of recoveries! God bless you!
    The Twinnies

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself and if you need more chocolate just yell and I am sure that we can all send more.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Heavens.........I can see the headlines...woman crushed by chocolate mountain ...or 90 stone woman had to be blasted out of chateau doorway!!!

    RépondreSupprimer