mercredi 17 avril 2013

We only nipped out for a baguette but...............



We nipped out for a baguette and of course a quick café  in our favourite bar and we were told about a wonderful old chateau piece that was up for grabs.

Well you know me too well to even consider that I would not be off as quick as a truffle pig in a forest!!

I am so glad we went to investigate as we came home with this huge early 1800s stucco lions head tucked on the back seat of the car!!

 
 
 
 


But, we forgot the baguette!!

I shall be listing him tonight and will be thoroughly enjoying him while he visits for a short while!!

A demain mes belles

xxxxx

7 commentaires:

  1. great, now I'm hungry..LOL There is nothing as good as French bread. Well, I'm sure there's something as good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Whaaauw, this is nice. We enjoy the french bread as well since Sunday. Glad to be back in France. Bye, Lilian

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Réponses
    1. I`m going to regret selling him I know that already!!

      Supprimer