mercredi 29 septembre 2010

Chez nous at last..........................

We are finally home! Immediately after the house clearance we had a call to say that our next grand child was almost here so we caught the first ferry to the UK. After a long long labour and finally a "C" section our second Grand daughter in three months has arrived safely. Polly weighed in at 7lbs 4oz and thank heavens all is well. I didn`t take any photographs there and then when we nipped into the hospital to see her an hour or so after her birth. I figured the last thing Jenny needed was me flashing a camera about after such an exausting event! So Photos to follow soon.
It is heaven to be home! So it will be normal service tomorrow and I will photograph all my treasures and list them............
As well as my latest trouvailles I also have some very exciting news for Novembre.......more tomorrow!

3 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations on another healthy little grand baby!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Congrats grand-mere! Lucky you that were able to visit the new mother and babe.(We are expecting our second in early January - but sadly not close enough to 'pop over' as they live in Sydney.)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulations. We will be speeding the other way when our daughter in Paris gives birth in February 2011.

    RépondreSupprimer