mercredi 1 septembre 2010

I have a bun in the oven........................

Or is that 'du pain dans la cuisiniere ?!!!!!

My very first home-made loaf; well, a slight untruth here -it`s my second attempt but the first looked like a house brick!  I`ll re-phrase that....... je presente my first loaf of bread..............

Okay.......so perhaps the "Hotel du Gourmet" is a bit premature! Now, a peek inside...............

...umm...not too bad!  Butter please..............
and, finally, the biggest test of all...............

Sorry, can`t type with my mouth full!!!! Not too bad for a first attempt, crunchy on the outside but a bit too stodgy on the inside. But hey...there`s nothing like warm bread topped with Beurre d`Isigny butter.

The Baron is out in the garden and is still very sore on that non-existent foot. I`ll see how he is in the morning and perhaps it will be the vets again.
A la prochaine mes belles............

4 commentaires:

  1. Ohh the bread looks wonderful from my view!!!
    I am a pro at typing with my mouth full. No prob.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Getting quite good at it now.....chomp!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Keep up the good work. Every loaf gets better. Ask me how I know.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ok.........................so how did you do it.................?

    RépondreSupprimer