lundi 30 mai 2011

Dibgert Fanshaw Brownshaw

No need for his formal title.......Diggers to me and you...............
He was a rescue dog that had been abandoned in Poole (UK). He had been dumped tied up for three days before anyone realised he was alone. He has had a life of utter luxury with us for six years now and he my constant companion.  Oh how I LOVE that boy!!!

A demain mes belles!

13 commentaires:

  1. You softie - he's wonderful!
    My donkey is on the blog...
    Does he sleep with you - not my donk, diggers? Oh bugger, I'm going before I incriminate myself any more....
    :-)
    Di
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Di
    Are you casting "nasturtiums" about me and your donkey? It was just a nasty rumour anyway.....!!! Of course he sleeps by my feet under the duvet! Off to look at your donkey.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Poor old Digger..... but Lucky old Digger to have found you, or you to have found him. And now he has had the life he deserves. Anyone who is cruel to animals should be strung up...in my book. xx
    Sophie

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. P.s I was just wondering how he got his name! The Grand version.... It suits him x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. oh what a happy ending and I love that he has ended up being a pampered pet !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I was only asking if he slept with you as ours too, which looks very similar to Digger, sleeps under the duvet at our feet. I love it!
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It must be a Jack Russell thing- Digs loves to sleep under the duvet too
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Is it really six years?! I remember when you got this lovely boy and you sent me a picture of him. I used to send you chocolate with my cheques back then and you always put a little "extra something" in with my purchase. How we get attached to animals... I would have Spotty in the house if my husband would allow it!
    Abby xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi Grace!
    Well its like this........we have the 3 legged cat Charles le Baron du Breuil, Digbert Fanshaw Brownshaw, Mark`s horse Edith le Brun and my horse The Lady Dowager Docile of Gourbesville. I think it all started with a cat I had years ago called Pickly Perkins.
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Love the names Shirley!! Our first two cats were Fanny & Birdbag and we had a guinea pig called Winnie the Guinea...I love thinking up names for them. I cannot believe how cruel some people are, but thankfully Diggers has found a wonderful home with you.
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Wouldn't it be nice if everybody had long and important names! We had a dog when I was in my teenage years, she was totally gorgeous and totally daft, her name was Sasha but for some reason ended up being called Go Seekum Willis.....Willis for short. xx I think she liked it....?! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. We have seen the charming Charles le Baron du Breuil on a recent post and now the delightful Digbert Fanshaw Brownshaw has made an appearance. Does this mean we will be treated to a post on the elegant Edith le Brun and the lovely Lady Dowager Docile of Gourbesville?
    So pleased I could type this and not have to say it! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. It was love at first sight for me.I think it was those eyes.No,maybe it was that beard.I am sure it was his fresh chicken breath..........Definitely the chicken breath.xxxxxooooo

    RépondreSupprimer