dimanche 29 mai 2011

Petite angelot...........

Sometimes it is the tiniest most insignificant find of the day that I love the most. I found this at the brocante this morning......................
It had an old damaged clip earring attachment on the back and I am going to try and find a way to rework it so I can use it as a brooch or something similar. If I cannot do that then I will try and use in with some 19th century faded floral on a heart or cushion.
Hope you are having a wonderful Dimanche mes belles!

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Shirley,
    That's a beaut! It was a good day for me at the auction too, only came away with 2 items but love them both. Some WWI trenchware and an old wooden articulated donkey dated 1903. I've called him Doug. How bizarre was my day!
    Di
    OXOX

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi sweetheart good to see you are truffling well !
    We did Bridport outside vintage market down les aleez yesterday and yes the sun did shine , after a worrying start
    bought a few boxes and in the end did a good days work xxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a charming piece, and something I would have missed due to my failing eyesight!
    Abby xx

    RépondreSupprimer