mercredi 9 janvier 2013

Shall we?

At the supermarche today this guy kept staring at me. I looked away but glimpsed back to see he was still staring. He stood absolutely still and didn`t take his eyes off me for what seemed like an age.

I tried to look interested in investigating what a "Radis Noire" is and even more important what do you do with it!  They look particularly grim to me!







It didn`t work, I could feel his eyes boring into the back of my neck.  There was nothing else to do but walk towards him and see who he was.




He looked so sad peering at me through the glass plus he  was being menaced by the bigger crinkly shelled guy behind him too.

Shall I go back tomorrow buy him and take him back to the beach to liberate him? Would he survive? Have they cut his claws or something so he wouldn`t be able to feed himself? 




What do you think? Shall we?

3 commentaires:

  1. I am sure that you will have a lot of secret messages regarding le radis noire.......
    Oh poor chap perhaps you could just go back and give his windows a clean I am sure that he and his friends would appreciate it?!
    T x
    (I love a good supermarche, but avoid them like the plague over here!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I agree with Tracey, poor little chap :( they look a bit over crowded in there. I could think of several 'unprintable' things to do with a Radis Noire! So glad you loved the ballet shoes under the dome, they are divine! Happy New Year to you.
    Love
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Alas, tomorrow may be too late

    RépondreSupprimer