mardi 23 mars 2010

Good friends...good wine...good food....goodnight!!!!!

We have just come back having had a wonderful long, relaxed lunch with eight friends at the divinely chic "Hotel des Iles" which overlooks the sea at Barneville.

I love its interior - soft, gentle and SO stylish!

Everything is so carefully displayed including pretty treasures from the beach....

I adore the room keys at reception all attached to blue glass, miniature fishing floats...........

And lunch was a delicious buffet of the freshest seafood....which I wouldn`t let anyone touch  until I had taken a photograph!!!!


And plates were filled over and over...........

as were our glasses....!!!...............

........leaving just enough room for the delicious cafe and dessert...........

All of this followed by a long stroll along the beach and now I am SO relaxed that I am soon going to slip into a crumpled heap,  but not of course before I have listed more treasures on my auction site!
A la prochaine..............

2 commentaires:

  1. are you listing the exquisite little desserts- if so, would you do a buy-it-now price just for me? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have to come and stay and I`ll take you for one.................or two...............or three!!!
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer