samedi 3 avril 2010

Chocolat..........

Our local patisserie has been transformed for Easter which is called Fete de Paques here.................
Monsieur Guerin the patissier is also a master chocolatier.................how many hours has he spent on these divine confections? When we go out brocanting early at weekends we can see him working away through the frosted glass of his kitchen .....even at 4am..............

Everything hand-made and wrapped in cellophane with ribbons..............

I could sit and pig out on that beautiful huge chicken.......all alone!

His creations are always such fun all with quirky additions........

and of course the choice is always enormous.............

Even if I go in there with the intention of simply buying a baguette I always seem to come out carrying a ribbon tied box of his confections!!
Happy Easter!!!!

1 commentaire:

  1. How lucky you are to live in a place that have so many pretty things. They are so pretty I do not think I could eat them. I love all then chickens.In Europe they have all them wonderful straw chickens I have a collection of chickens too.Have a Happy Easter. Love the pictures Laura Q

    RépondreSupprimer