lundi 5 avril 2010

Pig in the trough........................

Midnight.....................................Heavens what a day!!! Up at the crack of dawn for 2 very special brocantes that only happen once a year. One was a couturiers brocante filled with amazing textiles, trims, costume and ribbons and the other a textile brocante with stunning treasures unloaded from a local chateau! Mark said I looked as happy as a pig in a trough!!!! The car is bulging with wonderful treasures and I am delighted to say the least. A quick dash home just in time to change to go out for a wonderful supper with wonderful friends. Needless to say I am in a heap and will give you some pics and details of my finds tomorrow!!! I need my bed...................................

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire