dimanche 18 avril 2010

Sweet dreams............................

I wonder whose cherished baby slept under this divine lace, organza and silk crib confection...........
It came from a local chateau when treasures from their attics were offered for sale by our local historical society. (see the blog titled "No Easter Bunny" in the blog history for details and pictures). I wonder whether.........

...... the baby slept in a nursery tended by a nurse maids.




Such delicate pleats and frills and delicious soft blue silk. I wonder exactly who was that cherished chateau baby and what did their future hold for them?
I shall be listing this delicious confection of silk and lace for sale on my auction site later this week.
A demain...............

1 commentaire:

  1. That is absolutely darling...!!!! I am such a sucker for anything baby!!
    Isabel

    RépondreSupprimer