lundi 26 avril 2010

Simply-shat-on.....................

Well that`s it.......today I change my name from simply-chateau to simply-shat-on after two swallows used me for target practise within an hour of each other! Someone told me it`s supposed to be lucky but puh-lease!!!!!!

After the 5 brocante marathon yesterday I should have changed my name to simply-shattered but when I looked at my pile of finds this morning it was definately worth it!
Here are just a few of my vintage treasures to be listed this week.............
An antique church banner............

A beautiful old spelter figure of Jeanne D`Arc......Joan of Arc......
Some old enamel plaques...........

Some stunning 19th Century Paris costume pieces.........
A  gorgeous boudoir trinket box....................

So after the weekend and looking at my latest batch of truffling treats I suppose I am simply-shatisfied!!!!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi
    Just saw that you are one of my followers on Blogger and just had to say how delighted I am. I am a regular visitor to your amazing shop on ebay and have posted about your treasures on Designers Block previously. Keep up the good work and I must say I am delighted you have a blog.
    Regards
    Di Overton

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi DI
    Thank you so much! How I regret selling those wonderful curtains that you featured! Law of averages I am just doing a pale green room and they would have been perfect!
    oh well
    Best wishes
    Shirley

    RépondreSupprimer