dimanche 11 avril 2010

Tickled pink..................................

It must be Spring at last! The first batch of swallows have started to return,  swooping in and out of the barns, the garden is full of wild primrose and the magnolia trees are in full blossom.
I have just looked at my stock to list next week and realise that I appear to have subconsciously truffled out a hoard of pale pink treasures without realising I was doing it........so it MUST be Spring!!
But oooooooh la la - they are all divine......!!
The softest pale pink silk 19th century corset top............

......pink ribbons and trims in the softest hues......................

.....divine vintage corsage flowers in velvet and silk.............

....and rose pink evening gloves with a tiny jewel trim.

Plus a whole array of 1930s lingerie lace in the palest of pinks to rich rose colour..............

....and gentle old handworked creamy tea-coloured collars and cuffs to co-ordinate. I  also have the most divine roll of 1930s corset satin that has never been used.

So that`s it; Spring has sprungen!!     if you don`t keep a close eye on me I will be shredding newspapers in a corner to make a nest!!!
A la prochaine............

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire