mardi 13 avril 2010

Eunuch at the chateau..............

I have been a nervous wreck all day long.........................



Because poor little Charles the Baron du Breuil.......................
................ has been at the vets all day long becoming a Eunuch.........................

He has been through so much already with having been dumped in a ditch by some heartless toad when he was injured and too small to have left his mother.  Then having to lose his back leg when it would not heal and all the vets visits and injections that followed. And now this just when he thought life was calm and wonderful...................................
I hope he will forgive me!!!!

4 commentaires:

  1. I know just how you are feeling, I have had my 4 boys done. They do forgive you, all of them have never looked back. Baron is such a cutie, he's so lucky to have found you to care for him

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi there
    Thanks....makes me feel a little better. Charles is home, very wobbly and quite disorientated! I`m going to sit with him until he is more alert! Poor baby!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello! First time on your blog and I will be surely following you! Oh my, I understand your feelings so well. I am sure he has already forgiven you, hasn't he?Francesca from Italy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Today he is fine again and when I awoke this morning he was fast asleep at my side. So.....it looks as if I am forgiven!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer